All SAP customers need to migrate to HANA. And the sooner the better. HANA enables many things, including users who want analytics data and true understanding of their customers. Unfortunately, getting to HANA can be hard. And expensive If not thought out fully and done right, organizations can fail to realize all the benefits of HANA. There are three main concerns for organizations going to HAHA:
- How can we cut the cost of going to HANA?
- How can I make my HANA installation faster?
- How to achieve IT performance targets on a constrained budget?
We can help… Schedule a free Consultation
- Enable HANA warm or frozen tier licensing to cut significant cost out any HANA installation.
- IBM is the worldwide leader in innovative firsts in flash technology – Unique NVMe FlashCore Technology that’s so fast it’s considered “Storage Class Memory”!
- IBM’s FlashSystem 9100 system enables high performance & low cost HANA Dynamic Tiering – cutting $100,000’s from the total cost to migrate to HANA.
Please take a look at the attached PDF to get ideas on SAP HANA Implementation and Migration. Read Here!
I would love to chat about how we can help. Please let me know a number to call and a suitable date time. Schedule a free Consultation
I am looking forward to your response. Let’s discuss how we can help you focus on the important rather than the urgent as it relates to HANA.
Chief Data Officer
MAPSYS is a regional mid-western Information Technology partner based out of Columbus, Ohio. Founded in 1985 with over 60 employees, MAPSYS has been a trusted Datacenter solution architect for many of the largest local companies. With a broad technology portfolio including IBM, Lenovo, VMware, Nutanix & a staff of local full custom software designers; any IT need can be satisfied. MAPSYS acts as a strategic partner for Qualex.
Qualex is an IT Integrator. A SAP Partner. It has been in operation since 1995 and has more than 100 associates. Headquartered in Miami (FL), with multiple offices in the US as well as a Global Development Center located in India. Qualex acts as strategic partners for MAPSYS.